I just want to tell you all about my day so far. Why, you may ask? Well, because it has been AWESOME!
1) I thought I had a stain on my shirt, but I don't! The other day, I went to Old Navy and bought a really cute shirt. Then I was eating chips and salsa and obviously dropped a huge blob of salsa on my new shirt. Bummer. BUT, for Christmas, Grammy gave all of us this soap thing called Fels Naptha and told us to use it on our stains. It looks like this:
And it worked amazingly well! Grammy knows everything.
2) I went to Hyvee this morning because I'm making German Potato Salad this afternoon and when I was putting my groceries in the car, I looked down and there was a penny shining back at me! Wahooo! I'm one cent richer!
3) It is BEAUTIFUL outside and when I was walking to class, my sis called me and biked alongside me all the way to my building. What a great sister!
4) THERE IS A DIPPIN' DOTS STAND ON CAMPUS! I mean, what could be better than that?! I think it is here because it is State Band day or whatever, but maybe they'll realize how awesome MU is and just set up a permanent stand. How wonderful would that be?!
5) There is also a huge farmer's market on campus and I'm going to eat a fresh hamburger and some honey ice cream for lunch! Mmmmmmmmmm! AND, I'm going to buy some baked goods from the Amish people!
6) Today is my last day of Jumpstart. Which is actually sad, but I'm really excited because Sarah let me borrow her camera and I'm going to take pictures of my adorable children. THEN, after our session we're having a big Jumpstart BBQ. Which means I get to eat ANOTHER HAMBURGER! AHHHHHHHH!
7) I showered this morning! Which means that I don't have to shower again for another day or so!