|I like you, little friend.|
We would be the best of friends! I can't think of any good reasons an apartment bunny would be a bad idea. But I can think of a lot of reasons it would be a really fantastic idea.
- Bunnies are adorable. I like how their little noses twitch and I like how fluffy their hopping feet are.
- We could take Gus Gus to coffee shops in the summer. I can just see us sitting there, drinking our iced lattes with a little apartment bunny on the end of a leash.
- We could take pictures of it and put them up all over our apartment. Currently, the only thing we have hanging in our living room is a dead Christmas wreath. I think pictures of future Gus Gus would be much more special.
- We could cuddle with it. I mean, if we had an apartment bunny, it would be sitting on my lap right now, watching me write this blog.
- Sometimes I bet Gus Gus would sit on my shoulder, like my own little parrot bunny. In these instances, I would wear an eye patch and hold a bottle of rum. I would always be a pirate for Halloween/Wednesday afternoon/all the time.
- It could help us eat that semi-old head of lettuce we have sitting in the back of our refrigerator.