Monday, May 17, 2010

summer.

Today is the first day of summer! Well, for me at least. I'm not sure when the real first day of summer is, but mine starts now. So, in honor of the season:
1) I'm not going to wear pants. I'm tired of wearing pants.
2) I'm going to sit in my bed all day and read a book Sarah gave me called Same Kind of Different as Me.
3) I'm going to eat frozen pizza and drink coffee. I've decided to venture through the infinite varieties and brands of frozen pizza because I love frozen pizza. Yes, (get ready for this)... I love frozen pizza even more than delivery. Even more than Papa John's. There. I said it. Thus, with my mad Excel sheet skills, I'm going to make a chart categorizing the different kinds of frozen pizza and the pros and cons of each. Don't worry, I'll let you know the outcome. So far, however, Palermo's Rustico Rising Crust Pizza from Hyvee is winning. Lots of toppings, lots of sauce, crispy on the edges, and the box is really awesome (which is the reason I chose it). It has all of these old timey pictures on it. I just ate the Vito's Supreme Pizza. I highly recommend it. I think that if I had the choice and the metabolism, I might eat frozen pizza every day.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE FROZEN PIZZA TOO, BETTER THAN DELIVERY! Okay, you should try the Sicilian Pizza by California Kitchen...I think you'll love it! I think the crust is the best crust on a frozen pizza. I could seriously eat frozen pizza probably every day...but that would be seriously unhealthy I'm sure and Eric would probably kill me.

    ReplyDelete