Thursday, January 20, 2011

national cheese lovers day!

Today, my friends, is a very important day. What's so special about today, you may wonder? IT'S NATIONAL CHEESE LOVERS DAY! And that's me. A cheese lover. However, in the life of Julie, every day is National Cheese Lovers Day.  The other day when I was sitting in the Cove of Knowledge (aka the futon in our basement living room where I do my most productive work. And yes, we have two living rooms. It's kind of a big deal), I decided I'm going to get a mini-fridge and solely devote it to cheese storage. I'll put it right next to the beer fridge. We shall be the best of friends.


Anyway, to celebrate this most wonderful of holidays, I've eaten a block of gruyere, half a tub of goat cheese, queso and chips, and a bagel with cream cheese. And I've created this cheese montage for you to enjoy and salivate over. Happy Holidays!






Cheese=Love

No comments:

Post a Comment