1) I'm allergic to dark beer or alcohol. And I had a Fat Tire tonight. Whenever I drink dark beers or red wine, I wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat with my heart racing. It's actually quite terrifying. If you have never been woken up by heart palpitations, you're lucky. And if you have, I feel your pain.
2) I think that I have trouble sleeping whenever the barometric pressure changes. Laugh at this prediction if you choose, but that's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Whenever there are big changes in weather, I just lie awake in bed until all hours of the night.
3) I'm sick. My stomach has not been feeling so content recently. I think I may have the H1N1. Sure, I'm self-diagnosing myself, but this lady at work was telling me how the symptoms of H1N1 are basically off and on stomach problems and you can have it for weeks and not even realize it. And that's what I have. That's the ONLY logical answer.
4) I also think I'm super sensitive to caffeine. And by super sensitive, I mean SUPER sensitive. Like I usually don't allow myself to indulge in caffeinated beverages after 1pm (just to be on the safe side).
5) My body hates to let me sleep.
Well. That's all I got.