Wednesday, December 22, 2010

food=life

My life kind of revolves around food and I don't care who knows it. From the second I wake up, when I'm thinking about coffee and bagels, to thoughts of sandwiches and cheese around lunch time to fantasies of grilled chicken and potatoes at dinner and back to dreams of coffee, I am always thinking about food. I look up recipes online and can literally look at pictures of food for hours. And though I may or may not look like a fatty on the outside, I'm a fatty at heart. My grandpa always asks me if I "Eat to Live" or "Live to Eat" and I tell him that I "Live to Eat." He says I'm allowed to do that because I'm young. Apparently old people are only allowed to "Eat to Live." He insists that he "Eats to Live" because he's old, but I know better. His favorite french toast, bacon, and cinnamon roll breakfast doesn't fit into the "Eat to live" category. Neither does his cookie intake or expensive fish dinners. But I'll let him think whatever he wants.

Anyway, if I could do anything in the world, I would probably open a bakery in the middle of a city where I could give free cookies to homeless people and hold baking classes for children. But for now, I guess I'll just have to bake things for my little brother while he serenades me with Bob Dylan songs on his guitar. Honey Peanut Butter cookies coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment